Care Collaborate Connect is Australia’s leading providing of strengths-focused training support and resources to promote wellbeing and prevent suicide.
The Care Collaborate Connect Workplace Wellbeing Solution is a working-together approach to supporting the health and wellbeing of everyone in a workplace environment. The involvement of everyone, both remote and on-site, is vital for creating and sustaining a culture of coping and supporting others. The Workplace Wellbeing Solution does this by building on existing strengths rather than focusing on deficits.
The Care Collaborate Connect Workplace Wellbeing Solution is a whole-of-workplace approach to supporting the health and wellbeing of everyone in your organization. It’s based on the belief that everyone has a role to play in creating a positive and supportive work environment.
Our solution includes:
- Training and resources to help you and your employees understand and manage stress, worries, and illness.
- Support and guidance for managers and supervisors on how to create a culture of coping and supporting others.
- Tools and resources to help you track and measure the impact of your workplace wellbeing initiatives.
We believe that by building on existing strengths and fostering a sense of community, we can create workplaces where everyone can thrive.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you create
Workplace Solution Package
Benefits of Workplace Wellbeing
Improved wellbeing, coping and performance
1, 3, & 5-year Licence Benefits
- Unlimited access for all staff to Care Collaborate Connect: Psychological First Aid online training
- Hassel free access using organisational email login
- Completion Certificates serve as evidence of completion
- Evaluation strategy and wellbeing analytics dashboard
- Cost-effective solution for workplace wellbeing
What do people think of the training?
Helps current and future employees and customers recognise you as a workplace of choice, prioritising wellbeing and care.