Frequently asked Questions
All Care · Collaborate · Connect training programs are self-directed online programs. You will have access to the program 24 hours a day, once you are registered.
All training materials are copyright by the University of South Australia. Training downloads are for personal use only and cannot be copied or reproduced or used for other purposes. All other training content cannot be copied or reproduced.
The course duration is 6 months from the date of your course registration.
No refunds are provided after enrolment.
It is recommended you use the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to access the program. You may experience difficulties with some activities if you use Internet Explorer.
You will need a broadband connection of 512 kbps or faster to ensure smooth delivery of audio-visual content.
Latest version of a PDF reader (e.g., Adobe Acrobat) and Word.doc reader.
Trouble loggin in
The most common reasons people experience problems when attempting to login are:
- Details are entered incorrectly.
- Multiple accounts with different login details have been created and the incorrect one is being used
- Access to the course has expired. Once registered, you will have 6 months access to your course after which it will be closed.
The videos aren’t playing
The most common reasons are:
- The network firewall is blocking access to videos.
- Bandwidth is inadequate to access the videos. Working from a location with better bandwidth is probably required to view videos.
- Update your browser or use another browser
If you experience other issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want our website to be accessible to everyone in Australia’s diverse community.
We aim to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0External Link at AA level. This is the web standard endorsed by the Australian Government.
We provide content in HTML format whenever possible. Some content is only available in Portable Document Format (PDF) at the moment. We know this can cause problems for some users.
Contact us if you need help with PDFs or you are having other accessibility issues with our site.
We continue to explore ways to improve the accessibility of our content. If you have feedback about a specific page you can use the ‘Provide feedback’ link at the bottom of that page.