Mental illness and injury can have a significant impact on individuals, the workplace, and business outcomes.
Care · Collaborate · Connect is an innovative approach to promoting healthy workplaces. It provides staff with three easy steps to cope better and support those around them. It does this by normalising unpleasant emotions, coping, and help-seeking.
Care · Collaborate · Connect: Workplace Wellbeing training can:
– improve staff wellbeing and reduce psychological distress
– teach staff to better support their colleague’s when they’re upset
– improve the care staff provide to customers
– teach managers learn how to support staff who are upset.
– encourage early help-seeking before problems escalate.